Flip the script on a margarita - turn up the orange, tune down the lime, replace tequila with mezcal - and you've got a Mezcalita. Top it with Blue Norther Agave Lime, and you've made a fizz. This recipe also works great with other agave-family spirits (tequila and Texas sotol).
- 2 oz. mezcal joven
- 3 tpsp. fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. organic agave nectar
- 3 oz. Blue Norther Hard Seltzer Agave Lime
- Your favorite garnish (use fruits to make it fancy, or add prairie sage to make it Ranch Style)
- Combine mezcal, fresh orange juice, lime juice, and organic agave nectar. Stir vigorously.
- Pour over ice and top with Blue Norther Agave Lime hard seltzer
- Garnish how ya' like it best